A year ago ZTE launched Nubia Z20 with dual-display features. The smartphone comes with the Snapdragon 855 Plus processor. After launching Nubia Z20 already developers build TWRP and root method, also many mods for this device. Nubia devices come with the bootloader, so first unlock the bootloader on Nubia Z20. Once you unlocked the bootloader you can root your device. Soon the Stereo Speakers mod has come out for Nubia Z20. This sound mod enables Stereo Speaker on Nubia Z20. So now you can use ear-speaker as a normal speaker. Today we share how to enable Dual Speaker Mod For Nubia Z20.
Enable Stereo Speakers For Nubia Z20
Most high-budget smartphones have come with a dual speaker. As we all know the Nubia Z20 smartphone has only one speaker at the bottom but when music lovers want to listen to music as loud, this device sounds unpleasant. But we can use that earpiece as a speaker with a little software tweak. So here is the guide to Enable Stereo Speakers on Nubia Z20.
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “acervenky” to build a Nubia Z20 Dual Speaker module. This mod installs via Magisk module. Dual Stereo Speakers works on Nubia Z20 device. This Surround Dual Stereo Speaker MOD will be great to use when listening to music loud on phone speaker. So follow the guide below to Enable Stereo Speakers for Nubia Z20.
- Your device must be rooted with Magisk.
- Download Stereo Speakers MOD from below.
Download Nubia Z20 Stereo Speakers MOD
Install Dual Speaker On Nubia Z20
- Download DualSpeaker.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the DualSpeaker.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.
If you want to uninstall:
- Just remove the module from Magisk and reboot to uninstall this mod.
You may also like:
- Guide To Enable Stereo Speakers On Galaxy S8 & S8+ Magisk Module
- Enable Voice Recording Feature on Samsung Galaxy S7
If you like this post Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problem you can comment in the comment box below or message us on our official Facebook page.