Today we share Gcam for iQOO 3. Someday ago iQOO released a first flagship phone called iQOO 3 with 5G connectivity. The Vivo iQOO Pro (5G) featured a Super AMOLED screen with a polar view display. The Vivo iQOO 3 5G series supports dual-band 5G connectivity and 55W insane fast charging technology. Also, it is operated by Android 10.0 with iQOO UI 1.0. Are you looking for a Google Camera for the iQOO 3? After lots of research, we found Google Camera 7.3 for iQOO 3.
The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. But the Realme stock camera is not good and optimized to get the full potential of the camera quality. Gcam is the best 3rd party camera app for iQOO 3. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera 7.3 for iQOO 3.
Google Camera 7.3 for iQOO 3
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like Night Sight, HDR +, Portrait mode, Motion photo, Time Lapse, Panorama, PhotoSphere, Lens Blur, RAW, AR Stickers & few more. Already iQOO 3 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.2 for iQOO 3.
Gcam For iQOO 3
The iQOO 3 5G on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture; a second 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.46 aperture; a third 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.45 aperture.
Download Google Camera for iQOO 3
Install Realme X50 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Download Config file for GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.2.apk
- Download Config file for MGC_7.3.018_Parrot043-v1.apk
How To Use Config Files:
- Download above anyone config file.
- Open file manager, create a folder named GCam and then create another folder configs and configs7 in the same GCam folder.
- Now copy the XML file into the configs and configs7 folder.
- Now open the Google Camera app, double tap on the dark area.
- The config file will be shown then click on restore.
That’s it now the Google Camera will work well !!!
If you love Google Camera for iQOO 3 article, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.