Enable Portrait Mode On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
A year ago Google launched Android 8.0 OREO software. Android 8.0 Oreo comes with many new features with Google camera. Google camera is of the best camera that comes with Portrait mode features. I notice if you will use Google camera on the low budget device, it gives much better quality picture then other camera apps. Here is the guide to enable Portrait Mode on Galaxy S7, S7 Edge with Google Camera.
Do you love to take a selfie? You did not get bokeh mode on Galaxy S7 / Edge. Also image quality is not good then you can try Google Camera for Galaxy S7, S7 Edge. If you want to install Google Camera on Galaxy S7, S7 Edge. It doesn’t need any custom recovery or root access, it is a very simple way to install. Just follow the guide below and enable Portrait Mode on Galaxy S7, S7 Edge with Google Camera.
Move To Table
Google Camera On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge:
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “miniuser123” to made Google Camera for Galaxy S7, S7 Edge. This Portrait mode works on both front and back camera. Also Google Camera support photosphere on Galaxy S7, S7 Edge. The pictures will be more detailed view and will be good looking. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. So if you have Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 and you love photography or Selfie then you must try this Google Camera On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge. Also, you will get Portrait Mode On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge with Google Camera.
- Portrait Mode Front/Back Cam
- HDR+ Front/Back Cam
- Photo Sphere
You may also like:
- How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy S7 Edge
- Install Galaxy S7 Edge Camera App On Other Android Phone
- [APP] Control Galaxy S7 Edge Music Player With An Edge Panel
- Guide To Install Portrait Modded Google Camera for Galaxy S8
Download Google Camera For Galaxy S7/Edge:
The APK work on Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge. Also, you can try it on Experience 9.0 running devices. Download and install it as a normal APK and follow the guide below.
- Download The Google_Camera_S7/edge.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install Google_Camera_S7/edge.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the camera on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one and use.