Today we share Gcam for Oppo F15. Oppo has made some excellent phones, Oppo F15 has a quad rear camera and is backed by a 4025mAh battery. Also, it offers has an in-display fingerprint build and runs Android Pie with ColorOS 6.1 skin on top. The good thing about this device is it provides you 128 GB of internal storage. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Oppo F15.
The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. But the Realme stock camera is not good and optimized to get the full potential of the camera quality. Gcam is the best 3rd party camera app for Oppo F15. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera 7.3 for Oppo F15.
Google Camera 7.3 For Oppo F15
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Oppo F15 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for Oppo F15.
Gcam For Oppo F15
The camera is the most highlight features in this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo F15 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.3 aperture; and 2MP black and white camera sensor, joined by the 2MP depth sensor. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Oppo F15.
Download Google Camera for Oppo F15
Install Oppo F15 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open the GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Config file for Oppo F15 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (OP7TSettingGizDev.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
- Install Dual Mode Nokia Camera For Realme 2 Pro
- Enable Punch Hole Notification LED On Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+
- Turn Redmi Note 7 Pro Notch into a Battery Indicator
If you love Google Camera, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.