The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro comes with a water drop notch. Now, this is the most selling devices in India. If you want to customize your device to look at your device more beautiful then this guide is for you. Today we share a guide to turn Redmi Note 7 Pro Notch into a Battery Indicator using Notch Pie app.
Turn Redmi Note 7 Pro Notch into a Battery Indicator
Notch Pie animates the display area around the notch to replace the battery indicator. This app overlays a battery status around the notch cut out on the Note 7 and Note 7 Pro for a unique and colourful appearance that sure to grab some attention. You can change the indicator colour to be better suit your style.
Here is a screenshot of Battery Indicator:
Thanks to XDA Junior Member ‘oddlyspaced’ to creates an overlay on the status bar around the teardrop notch in order to show the battery status. This app is fully free and without ads. The app is in beta stage and things might not work as intended. Developer oddlyspaced is exploring solutions to fix some bugs. You have to wait for some time, so be patient.
Download Notch Pie App
Step1: Install Notch Pie
- Download the Notch Pie.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- And Install Notch Pie.apk.
Step2: Setup Notch Pie
- Open the app.
- Now Adjust position under the notch area.
- Then Adjust Rotation so that it lies just at the physical boundary of the notch.
- Next set the Thickness level and give accessibility permission.
- Enjoy !!!
That’s it now you can see beautiful Ring Battery Indicator around the Notch on Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro.
Leave a Reply