Today we share Gcam for Realme 7 Pro. Realme 7 Pro captures really impressive photos from its camera module. The Realme 7 Pro is one of the best camera smartphones that come in a starting midrange segment. The most highlighted feature is the camera performance of this device, thanks to Sony IMX682 64MP sensor. Realme 7 Pro brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. That means you can try Pixel 4 camera on Realme 7 Pro to take some good optimized image. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Realme 7 Pro.
Google Camera 7.4 For Realme 7 Pro
Realme 7 Pro include a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2-megapixel depth camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera. There’s a 32-megapixel selfie camera. Image quality was strictly average when shooting during the day and quite poor in low light. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of Realme 7 Pro. The default camera app on Realme phones performs well in most conditions, but Gcam takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 7 Pro.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 7.4 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 7 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Realme 7 Pro
We have tested the newest GCam 7.4 Mod by Urnyx05, and it works fine. Although, this port works perfectly on the Realme 7 Pro. Here’s the download link of the GCam.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Realme 7 Pro – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (Yasirs_ultimate_RMX2170_(1.5).xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Realme 7 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.