Today we share Gcam for Realme C12. The main highlight of Realme C series devices is the camera. Realme C12 captures really impressive photos from its camera module. The Realme C12 is one of the most affordable smartphones to pack a triple-camera module. Realme cheapest devices don’t bring Night mood, also the camera app not too much optimized. Realme C12 brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport, so you can easily use GCam. That means you can try Pixel 4 camera on Realme C12 to take some good optimized images. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Realme C12.
Google Camera 7.4 For Realme C12
Realme C15 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.25 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. Image quality was strictly average when shooting during the day and quite poor in low light. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of Realme C12. The default camera app on Realme phones performs well in most conditions, but Gcam takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.4 for Realme C12.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 7.4 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.4 for Realme C12.
Download Google Camera for Realme C12
We have tested the newest GCam 7.4 Mod by Nikita and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, and they both work fine. Although, Both ports sport the Astrophotography Mode on the Realme C15. Here’s the download link of the GCam.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Realme C12 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (realmec15-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Realme C12 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.