Somedays ago Oneplus launched two new devices in their Nord series – the Nord N10 5G and Nord N100. One of the most highlighted features is the camera in this device. This device offers one of the best cameras in this price segment. The Nord N10 5G dons a quad-camera module on its back panel with a primary 64MP sensor. Also, Nord N10 5G comes with all camera features like Night mood, panorama, and more. Oneplus Nord N10 5G brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport, so you can easily use GCam. That means you can try the Pixel 5 camera on Oneplus Nord N10 5G to take some well-detailed images. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Oneplus Nord N10 5G.
Google Camera For Oneplus Nord N10 5G
OnePlus Nord N10 5G on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera; a second 8-megapixel camera; a third 2-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The default camera app on OnePlus phones has been optimized, but if you want to capture some impressive low-light shots then you can download the Pixel 5 (GCam) Camera app on the OnePlus Nord N10 5G. Here we found the best working Google Camera for the OnePlus Nord N10 5G. It allows you to capture incredible shots in almost any situation.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.0 has lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install GCAM for OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Latest GCAM For – Google Camera APK MOD for All Android
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open the GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for OnePlus Nord N10 5G – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (realmec15-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your OnePlus device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply