Poco launches back to back smartphones in India. This time Poco launched the mid-range smartphone in the form of Poco X3 Pro. The newly launched Poco X3 Pro is an upgrade over the last year’s Poco X3. But Poco X3 Pro comes with a 48MP primary camera instead of a 64MP camera. Also, Poco X3 Pro camera has all features like Night mood, panorama, and more. Poco X3 Pro brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. That means you can try Pixel 5 camera on Poco X3 Pro to take some good optimized image. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro.
Google Camera 8.1 for Poco X3 Pro
Poco X3 Pro on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a pixel size of 0.8-micron; a second 8-megapixel ultrawide camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 2-megapixel macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel depth sensor. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture. Image quality was strictly average when shooting during the day and quite poor in low light. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of Poco X3 Pro. The default camera app on Poco phones performs well in most conditions, but Gcam takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera 8.1 for Poco X3 Pro.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.1 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.1 for Poco X3 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Poco X3 Pro
- Google Camera 7.4 for Poco X3 Pro: NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk
- Google Camera 8.1 for Poco X3 Pro: MGC_8.1.101_A9_PVo_Eng.apk
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file GCam – Download Link
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (reno5p-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Configs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create Configs8 folder.
Install GCam on Poco X3 Pro
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: How To Get Which Device Did You Plugged In On Windows 10
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Poco device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.