Recently Vivo launched a mid-range budget device called Vivo T1 5G in India. This is an affordable 5G smartphone from Vivo with a Snapdragon 695 5G processor with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 50-megapixel primary camera, which is the major highlight of the smartphone. Vivo always focuses on camera quality on their device. In terms of software, the device uses the default Vivo camera app. If you are looking for a powerful alternative camera app for Vivo T1 5G then you can you Pixel 6 camera app (aka GCam mod). Here you can Download Google Camera for Vivo T1 5G.
Google Camera 8.4 for Vivo T1 5G
Vivo T1 5G has three cameras at the back, including a 50MP main camera sensor, a 2MP Macro, and a 2MP depth sensor. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture. It uses 4-in-1 pixel binning tech to store high-resolution images. Vivo stock camera comes with lots of features and it works very well with the phone. But image quality was good when shooting during the daylight but at night the quality is not up to the mark. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of Vivo T1 5G. The default camera app on Vivo phones performs well in most conditions, but Gcam captures mind-boggling low-light shots.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.4 has lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.4 for Vivo T1 5G.
Download Google Camera for Vivo T1 5G
- Google Camera 8.3: MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk
- Google Camera 8.4: MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk
Install GCam on Vivo T1 5G
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Simply download the APK from above-listed link.
- Now open the app.
- Open the app, then swipe down to open Settings, tap More Settings > Allow access to manage files.
- Now open settings > Advanced > enable HDR+ control, Auto Night Sight.
- Also enable HDR+ Enhanced for better results.
- That’s it.
While there isn’t a need to modify the setting for MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk, you may still play around with GCam settings to get better results.
You may also like:
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Vivo device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply