Today we share Gcam for Realme 5S. Realme has made some excellent phones, Realme 5S equipped with a 48-megapixel 48MP Samsung GM1 sensor on the rear. It offers has a splash-resistant build and runs Android Pie with ColorOS 6 skin on top. The good thing about this device is it provides you 64/128GB of internal storage option. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Realme 5S.
The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. But the Realme stock camera is not good and optimized to get the full potential of the camera quality. Gcam is the best 3rd party camera app for Realme 5S. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera 7.2 for Realme 5S.
Google Camera 7.2 For Realme 5S
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Realme 5S comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.2 for Realme 5S.
Gcam For Realme 5S
The camera is the most highlight features in this device. AAs far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme 5s on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.25 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Realme 5S.
Download Google Camera for Realme 5S
- DMGC_7.2.016_ver.3.5.apk (Google Camera 7.2) [Recommended]
- Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk (Google Camera 6.2)
- MGC-7.0.009_MiIXSE.RPII.MiVIII_V1b_NoFixBuff.apk (Google Camera 7.0)
Install Realme 5S Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Go to Camera app settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode.
- Head over to the Advanced Settings or BSG Mod Settings > Input Module.
- Front Camera as Nexus 6P
- Back Camera as Pixel 3 XL
- Config to Pixel2018 Zslr Hdr+
- Enable Google Photos & disable zoom in Portrait mode options.
- Turn of Pixel3 AWB mode.
- Turn on HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait mode.
- Change Saturation for Back Camera
- Highlight Saturation to 2.2
- Shadow Saturation to 2.5
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.