Xiaomi recently launched the mid-range Note series devices. Xiaomi added three devices to this series. The Redmi Note 10 features a 48MP sensor, while the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max are billed with 64MP and 108MP sensors. Also, the company optimizes the default camera app to take good-quality pictures and video recordings. If you want to tweak camera quality then use Pixel 5 Camera for Redmi Note 10 (Pro) Max which takes a better quality image. So let’s go to the guide to install Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max.
Google Camera Features
- HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
- Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the details and colors that get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
- Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional-quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
- Portrait mode – (with Focus Slider) It helps blur out the background so that the subject of the photo stands out more
- Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
- And many more like Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Panorama, Lens Blur, Google Lens, etc.
Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 (Pro) Max
Google Camera (GCam) is available for the Redmi Note 10, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 Pro Max. Before downloading GCam, let’s talk about the camera feature of the Note 10 series. Xiaomi first comes with a 108MP camera in a mid-range series device. The high variant of this series brings a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor as a primary sensor. While the other two come with 64MP and 48MP respectively. All the device has a Miui camera app and all the function are available like AI toggle, dedicated Night Mode capture sharp, and Ultra-steady Video support. But if you want to try Gcam for better color saturation and low-light images then you can download the Google Camera For Redmi Note 10 Pro.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.4 has lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Gcam On Redmi Note 10 Pro
Download Google Camera
- (Latest) GCam 8.4 for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max: GCAM_8.4.400.42.XX_SHAMIM_V4.apk |Profiles
- GCAM for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max: MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0n_Eng.apk
- Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk
- GCam for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max: MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0i_libs_Eng.apk
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Download the Config file – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (reno5p-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and click “restore.”
Install Google Camera (GCam) on Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: Microsoft Launcher APK For any Android Devices
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Xiaomi device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.