Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is the newest model launched after the Note 6. Here is another ported version of Google Camera for Redmi Note 7 Pro. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. So here is the Google Camera For Redmi Note 7 Pro. It will surely increase the quality of the images captured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than the stock cam app. Google is the best camera that featured the best Portrait mode. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. The Redmi Note 7 Pro has already a much-hyped camera. So why wait to get the APK and try it now? Today we share a guide to installing Ported Google Camera for Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Ported Google Camera For Redmi Note 7 Pro:
If you love the Google camera interface and want to install it on your Note 7 Pro device then you are in the right place. It required root permissions so you need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install GCAM For Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched a new Gcamera with a pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low-light camera quality. So if you have a Note 7 Pro device and you love photography then you must try this modded app on your device. The 48MP camera of Redmi Note 7 Pro might not work in Gcam but you should try the Night Sight it’s working as seen by many users.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Other feature works well.
- Portrait Mode
- Both Cam Portrait Mode
Almost everything Working in V1 VERSION EXCEPT SLOW MOTION!!
Download Redmi Note 7 Pro Google Camera (Latest GCAM 8.1)
- GCAM 8.1 WITH XML
- ANX CAMERA
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Gcam APK Older Version HERE
- Get Redmi Note 7 Pro Gcam Latest Here
- GCAM 8.8 – Google Camera For Redmi Note 7
How To Install Gcam on Redmi Note 7 Pro:-
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation is complete, Open the Camera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from the setting option.
Some Settings You Should Adjust:
Now you have Google Cam For Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro. If you capture some shots using this mod don’t forget to share them with us on our Official Facebook page, We would love to check them out!! If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!