Download Google Camera For Redmi Note 8 Pro [Stable Update]
Today we share Gcam for Redmi Note 8 Pro. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro equipped with a high-resolution 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 sensor under 15K price tag in India. It comes with a 6.53-inch display with the MediaTek Helio G90T processor. The good thing about this device is it offers you 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. Furthermore, it is operated by Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 UI. Are you looking for a Google Camera app for the Redmi Note 8 Pro? After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
The stock camera brings many new features like AI Portraits, Night Scape Mode, and a few more, but in some places, the image looks too warming. This is the best 3rd party camera app for Redmi Note 8 Pro. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Google Camera For Redmi Note 8 Pro
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 6.2 for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Gcam For Redmi Note 8 Pro
The camera is the most highlight features in this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Note 8 Pro comprises a 64MP quad primary camera on its back. It has a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture, a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, a third 2-megapixel camera, and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The front camera is of 20MP available. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found this compatible companion for the Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Stable Google Camera available now for Redmi Note 8 Pro:
Redmi Note 8 Pro being a MediaTek device still getting lots of development support. The devices with MediaTek are popular for not supporting custom ROMs and gcam ports. But this changes with the Redmi Note 8 Pro equipped with MediaTek Helio G90T. Below are the changelogs and download link for stable gcam update for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Stable release for Redmi Note 8 Pro!
Fixed excessive noise on aux cameras (thanks to Savitar).
Separate AWB settings for lenses.
New base from Alex
Many internal fixes
Resolution strip to make it work on rn8p
Added Macro support
Added separate gamma and lib settings for aux lenses
Download Stable Google Camera Update:
How To Use:
- Download above anyone config file.
- Open file manager, create a folder named GCam and then create another folder configs and configs7 in the same GCam folder.
- Now copy the XML file you downloaded into the configs and configs7 folder.
- Now open the Google Camera app, double tap on the dark area.
- The config file will be shown then click on restore.
That’s it now the Google Camera will work well!!
Install Redmi Note 8 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Download configuration file: Xcam6_RN8P_GizDev.xml
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (RN8SettingsGizDev.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (Xcam6_RN8P_GizDev.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Xiaomi device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.