Guide To Install Google Dialer For OnePlus 5 Contacts Also Included
There are always lots of customizations options available, especially for OnePlus smartphones. Google stock apps like dialer, Gcam are most loved apps by developers and some power users. So it’s obvious there will be mods developed. We already posted lots of Gcam mods and Google lens enabler already for OnePlus 5. Now here is Guide To Install Google Dialer For OnePlus 5 Contacts Also Included. This mod will install Google Dialer for OnePlus 5 also Google Contacts for OnePlus 5. So follow the post to get the download links and installation guide.
About Google Dialer For One OnePlus 5:
This is also loved apps of Google from many developers. It has nice and clean UI which is easy to use and simple. The fullscreen dialer photo was very much popular in recent days. But that’s not available now. If you don’t like your stock dialer you can install the Google Dialer For OnePlus 5. Also, you can Google Contacts is available. So you can install Google Contacts for OnePlus 5. You need to root OnePlus 5 and have Magisk installed for flashing the module. If you don’t use Magisk you can use TWRP method to flash the ZIP.
- Rooted OnePlus 5
- Magisk Installed
- GoogleContactsDialerMagiskModule.Zip ——> Magisk Module
- GoogleContactsDialerTWRPFlashable.Zip——– TWRP Flashable ZIP
Install Dialer, Google Contacts For OnePlus 5:
- Firstly, download the Magisk Module and transfer it to your internal storage.
- Now open the Magisk Manager and go to the modules section.
- Click on the “+” floating button.
- Browse the ZIP file you have downloaded.
- Install the ZIP reboot after installation.
For TWRP Flashable ZIP:
- Reboot your OnePlus 5 in TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Click on install and browse the ZIP you downloaded.
- Swipe to install the ZIP.
Now enjoy the Google Dialer For OnePlus 5 and Google Contacts for OnePlus 5. So if you like the post don’t forget to share it. Also, like our official Facebook page for instant updates and news about more gadgets.