Do you like the HTC Camera App? If yes then follow this post. HTC has some best features which differentiate it from other brands of Cameras. This camera also supports 4K recording. It is an older version of the HTC Camera but supports most of the features. 4K recording, Panorama makes this Camera App more awesome. HTC Camera App has some bugs but you call them little minor issues. So follow the Guide To Install HTC Camera App 7.15.563434 On Any Android Device. Let’s know the features and bugs of this 7.15.563434 HTC Camera App.
Working Features Of HTC Camera App7.15.563434 :
- Panorama Mode
- Selfie mode is working
- Camera – Wide, Regular, Square working
- Photo Grid, Film trips working
- Split Capture
- Supports 4K video 4-5 minutes
- Camera Flash Works
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Nexus 6P Nougat
- How To Install MIUI 9 Theme For All Samsung Devices
- Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery For Lenovo K6 Power (Karate)
- Download LG G6 Camera APP For LG G5 Fulmics ROM Only
- How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Nougat 7.0 and 7.1
- Download Full HD Stock Wallpapers Of OnePlus 3
Except for the following bugs below, everything is working fine. Check out the bugs below and head toward the installation.
- Bokeh feature, not working
- File can’t be saved to SD Card, but you can copy from internal storage to SD Card
NOTE: This Camera App is not tested on all phones, install on your own!!
⇓⇓ Download HTC Camera App And HTC Gallery App ⇓⇓
- Download the HTC_camera.Apk and HTC_Gallery.Apk file and copy it to your external SD card or internal storage.
- If you are installing the APK for the first time then enable unknown sources from security settings.
- Install the HTC_camera.Apk and HTC_Gallery.Apk and open it.
- Enjoy the Camera.
Done, If you like the post Don’t forget to share it. If you have any problems then you can message us on our official Facebook page GIZDEV. Also, comment your query in the comment box below.