Move To Table
Install HTC M9 Camera & Gallery on Redmi Note 3
Previous year HTC launched HTC M9 device with HTC Sense UI 7.0. HTC M9 is a most popular Android in HTC series. Many developers work on this phone. Developer makes TWRP recovery, root, custom ROM and much more for this device but yesterday one xda developer “XN Logos” extract HTC M9 Camera & Gallery app for Redmi Note 3 all users, who used the rooted or non-rooted device. At this time redmi note 3 is the best phone in 2016 in India. Camera & Gallery app is designed to make it easier than ever to capture.
This app installs without rooted device by standard app installation format. MiUI 8 is original ROM for Xiaomi devices, and it comes with many features. But this app gives you more features that you show below in details. Who love photography customization photography you can install it and use DSLR features on your Redmi Note 3 by Camera & Gallery app also enable 4K HD recording, Hyperlapse and slow motion video modes and much more on Redmi Note 3.
This app works Marshmallow with a much custom ROM. Click the download link below.
- Hyperlapse and slow motion video modes.
- Support 4k Video Recording.
- Swipe to switch cameras.
- Pro camera mode.
- Rich manual controls.
- Live makeup.
- Sweep panorama camera mode.
- Simplified default camera mode.
- HDR for selfies.
- Slow motion video mode.
- Pro camera mode with manual control and RAW capture.
- Auto capture and voice capture.
- Download both file from below.
- Now copy it on your SD-card.
- Then reboot into recovery mod.
- Clear catch, Dalvik catch [don’t do factory reset].
- Now click on install and navigate to flash “HTC gallery.zip“.
- After install open your device.
- Then Install camera [as normal apk]
- Back to home and open camera & gallery App and allow all permissions.
- Now Enjoy camera & gallery On Your Redmi Note 3 Device.
- Open the camera and click on settings button to access additional settings.
- You can see those option save original photos, image quality and much more.
⇓⇓ Download Camera & Gallery ⇓⇓
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO, PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p