Increase RAM in Android phone is possible, this is a virtual process to extend RAM on your device. Here we share a guide to increase Ram in Android Phone. You can find many ways on the internet but all of them are not working and non-rooting methods are useless. Basically, the non-root method clean the RAM storage and give space for you but here we share a legit way to increase RAM.
In this method, the mod swap space helps your Android system ( kernel ) to quickly organize RAM if there is a need for it. If you facing lag or your device takes lots of RAM while you using some application, then this method is useful for you. It helps your system to works smooth.
How to Increase Ram in any Android Phone
Nowadays, all android smartphones are equipped with 2GB or higher amount of RAM, but after heavy use or installing many apps the device becomes slow. Many background apps take more RAM so we will show you a method that will allow you to expand ram on almost all Android phones.
Thanks to the XDA developer “jwoegerbauer” to build this simple tool that increase Ram in Android device. Best things that this trick works with any Android smartphone and Android version. This means anyone using Android Marshmellow or higher can follow our method to expand ram in an Android device. Let’s go to the guide to expand Ram in Android Phone.
- Before starting the process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage.
- Your device must be rooted.
- Install ADB Driver on your computer.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB/fastboot mode.
- So far this tool only works with Windows.
Step By Step guide to Create Android Virtual RAM
- Download Android-Virtual-RAM-Creator.zip from Here.
- Then extract the downloaded file on your computer.
- Now Reboot your device in Fastboot Mode and Connect your device to the PC
- After that open extracted folder and open ‘Android-Virtual-RAM-Creator.bat‘ file.
- It will detect your device automatically and the process will be running.
- Once the process has done the CMD screen will show “Job Done“.
- Then disconnect your device from the PC and turn it on.
If you like the guide, please share it with other communities and forums?. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Android stuff, wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.