Yu released yu yunique 4711. This phone comes with stable android os v.5.1 (lollipop) and the yu yunique is run on quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-a53 Qualcomm msm8916 snapdragon 410 processor. Its included 1gb of ram and internal storage is 8gb that can be expanded up to 32gb via sd card. It has 4.7 inches, ips LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels display with PPI of 312 protected by corning gorilla glass 3. The camera of this phone is a fair 8-megapixel camera for photos & 2-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has non-removable li-po 2000 mah battery. Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer. This post about how to install twrp 3.0 and root yu yunique android m.
Move To Table
- Take a apps, contacts backup.
- You Need Unlock Bootloader to Install Twrp Here Guide -> Link
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
Go To Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable Usb Debugging .
- Download and Install Yu ADB Fastboot Driver From Here ->Link
- Download the Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip, Twrp 3.0 and Super-Su 2.65.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download Fastboot Tool Twrp 3.0 & Super-Su⇓⇓
Guide To Install Twrp 3.0 On Yu Yunique:-
Step 1 ->Download and unzip “Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip”.
2-> Download TWRP_3.0.2-0_Jalebi.img and copy it to Latest-Fastboot-ADB-Tool Folder.
3 -> Go to “Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool” folder And Open Cmd There By ⇓⇓⇓
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
4 -> Turn Off your phone and turn it to fastboot bootloader mode by Volume Up + Power.
Or reboot in to fastboot bootloader by adb command “adb reboot bootloader” in switch on phone
5 -> Connect your phone to pc Now type or paste this commands to cmd windows then hit enter.
fastboot flash recovery TWRP_3.0.2-0_Jalebi.img
- This command will flash twrp 3.0 recovery
- This command reboots your normal device mode
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Honor 6C And 6C Pro
- Easy Way to Install TWRP 3.0 and Root Redmi Note 3 SD
- Working Method To Root Xiaomi Mi A1 with CF-Auto-Root
- Download Micromax YU Devices USB Drivers Yu Yunicorn, YU Yutopia
Guide To Root Yu Yunique Android M:-
- Download and Copy “SuperSU-v2.65.zip” To Your Phone.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Turn On It Recovery Mode by (Volume Down + Power ).
- Go To Install Navigate To The SuperSU-v2.65.zip Swipe To Install.
- Back and Reboot Your Phone.
Note: – Check Root Access With Root Checker
That’s It Phone Data Will Full Erased After Do This And Your Phone Unlocked Ready For Rooting Twrp.