Here is the working method to Root Redmi Note 3 Android 6.0 with latest twrp recovery. The new New mi phone came with locked bootloader so unlock first to root the phone
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone was Launched in November 2015. The phone comes with 5.5 touchscreen inches with a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels on a PPI of 403 pixels. The phone is powered by 1.8 GHz hex-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 650 and comes with 2 GB of ram. Note 3 phone packs 16gb of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32gb via a micro sd card. The Xiaomi Redmi note 3 comes with the main camera of 16 megapixels on the back and a front 5 megapixels for the selfie. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a non-removable battery 4050 mah.
We already posted how to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 3 in this post we will guide you how to root Redmi note 3 Android 6.0 and TWRP
- Backup Phone Data.
- You Need To Unlock Bootloader To Do This Here Full Guide – Link- >.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install ADB Driver.
- Driver Signature Must Be Disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Twrp, Boot Img Tools, and Files.
⇓⇓Download Adb Tool Twrp-Boot Super- Su⇓⇓
Download Boot.img of your current version rom Check it from About
Instruction To Install Twrp on Redmi Note 3:-
- Download “Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip” Unlocked Boot Img Twrp Recovery.
- Unzip “Latest-Fastboot-Adb-Tool.zip“
- Download Twrp Recovery zip unzips copy “recovery.img” to Latest-Fastboot-ADB-Tool folder.
- Download Boot file renames it to “boot.img” and copies it to Latest-Fastboot-ADB-Tool folder.
- Connect Your Phone to Pc.
- Go to Latest-Fastboot-ADB-Tool Folder And Open Cmd There By.
Hold Shift + Mouse Right On The Folder then click open command windows here
- Now Type or paste this command to cmd windows then hit enter
adb reboot bootloader
- This command will reboot your phone into fastboot mode
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- This will flash unlocked boot img.
fastboot flash recovery recovery .img
- This will flash twrp recovery.
- This will reboot your normal phone mode
Root Twrp on Redmi Note 3:-
- Copy “SuperSU-v2.71.zip” to Your phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power).
- Go To Install Navigate To “SuperSU-v2.71.zip” Install.
Your Phone Now Successfully Rooted With Twrp 3.0 You Can Now Customise Your Phone.
Read Also ->
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Redmi Note 4 (MIUI 8)
How to Install Xposed Framework on Redmi Note 3 without Twrp