Google Camera for Redmi 5A (Pixel 2 Camera)
here is just a short information of Google Camera.
About Google Camera:
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. But is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was released on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014. Now available for all pixels and Nexus devices. Developers ported this Google Cam to many other devices.
Check It Out:
- Portrait Modded Google Camera for MI Mix 2 (front and rear cam portrait)
- Download Latest Pixel Launcher Extracted From Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL
Let’s check out some bugs and features of this app.
- All regular photo capture works
- Portrait mode for rear cam only
- Slow motion
- Stock MIUI Cam will not work
- Video recording bug
Modded Google Camera For Redmi 5A:
Guide To Install Modded Google Camera for Redmi 5A:
- Considering you have unlocked the bootloader, TWRP and Magisk installed. copy the apk file which downloaded above to your phone storage.
- Navigate to system/ and find the build.prop editor.
- In the build.prop file adds the following line at the end of file. Save the file and exit and reboot your device.
- installs GoogleCam.Apk, as usual, we install APK files.
Now you have Google Cam On Your Redmi 5A. Enjoy shooting photos. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!