After launching the Blackview A60 device, Shortly after the TWRP Recovery for Blackview A60 is now available. So now you can easily root Blackview A60 and install custom ROM and much more. So, you can easily install magisk root package using TWRP recovery.
Here we share ” TWRP for Blackview A60 ” which will make it easier to root Blackview A60. First, we will install TWRP recovery using SP Flash Tool. If you have Blackview A60 and you want to install TWRP Recovery on your device and root Blackview A60. Then you are in the right place.
Install TWRP and Root Blackview A60
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install the latest magisk on Blackview A60 for root access. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Here we provide official TWRP v3.1.1 for Blackview A60. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Blackview A60 with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install MTK Driver.
- Your device bootloader must be unlocked.
- Download TWRP file Latest Magisk and MTK SP Flash Tool Read Guide.
Download Blackview A60 TWRP Recovery
- Scatter + TWRP Recovery: recovery.tar
Download other required files:
- Root File > Download Latest Magisk.
Install TWRP For Blackview A60
1. First, read Pre-requisites Download and unzip MTK SP Flash Tool, and Scatter + TWRP Recovery file.
2. Completely Switch off the device and run flash_tool.exe from SP Flash Tool folder.
3. Browse Scatter-loading file “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt” scatter file from TWRP folder and Click the download button.
4. Now connect your device and wait for complete flash then disconnect the USB cable and go for rooting step. Read our MTK Sp Flash Tool guide if you still did not understand how to flash twrp file.[bs-white-space]
How To Root Blackview A60 with Magisk.
1. Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device, without root your device can’t boot so root must be needed.
2. Download Magisk zip Copy files to internal storage or SD Card and switches off the device.
3. Hold Volume Up + Power to turn into recovery mode.
4. In TWRP, select Wipe / Advanced / select date, Yes to confirm. When finished, choose Restart in recovery mode.
5. Then choose Wipe Advanced Format DATA again type Yes to confirm When it ends choose Restart in recovery mode.
6. Select Wipe and select cache and Dalvik scroll to confirm. Once complete again Restart device in recovery mode.
7. Go To install and navigate to Magisk zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
8. Back and reboot the device.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Other Device Recoveries