Guide To Install 3.2.1 TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy J7 Plus
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung J7 Plus. Follow up the guide and install TWRP recovery and enjoy customization at its best. This guide helps you to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus and also root Galaxy J7 Plus.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By Root Galaxy J7 Plus you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus
- Enable Developer Options and Enable OEM Unlock
- Install Samsung USB Driver Link
- Download Latest Odin Tool From Here
- Download TWRP Img, Super-Su Zip.
- Read Guide. for TWRP and Root Samsung J2 2016.
Download Twrp.tar – Super-Su
Guide To Install TWRP Galaxy J7 Plus:-
- Download Odin And Unzip Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar.md5 file.
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Switch Off Your Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus.
- Turn Your Phone Into Download Mode By (Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect Your Phone With Pc Via USB
- Odin Will Detect Your Phone
- That Is, Check The Ap Box, Add The TWRP File. (Do Not Extract It)
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot.
- Now, Click Start Button To Begin The Installation Process.
Guide To Root Galaxy j7 Plus:-
- Boot to TWRP, and format data.
- Download Latest SuperSU or magiskFile And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery With Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Select Install Zip From Sd Card> Choose Zip From Sd Card.
- Select SuperSu Zip File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
- Now install DM VERITY BOOT PATCHER. same steps as above.
- Now Reboot Your Device
Share This Post To Your Friends And Comment Here if You Facing Any Problem While Doing This 🙂