Guide To Root Oukitel U13 Install TWRP Recovery
Oukitel some day ago launched their new device Oukitel U13. After long day now has a TWRP Recovery and Root file ready for install. Today we share the guide to root Oukitel U13 Install TWRP Recovery. We find the latest TWRP 184.108.40.206 for Oukitel U13. Now follow the step below and install TWRP on your device, after install you can customise your device whatever you want also root it. Also, we share a custom ROM for this smartphone.
Till now officially TWRP not released for Oukitel U13. One Xda developer ” DerTeufel1980 ” share this custom TWRP recovery. There are have no minor bugs; fully stable all features works fine. The TWRP 220.127.116.11 Recovery has come with material design, so if you install this TWRP, you can able to use material design by this recovery.
After install TWRP recovery, you can root the device, remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customise your device in Android 6.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s, install viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to Oukitel U13 Install TWRP Recovery and Root Oukitel U13 with SuperUser. Hare we provide latest TWRP 18.104.22.168 version for your Oukitel U13.
- Download Oukitel USB driver for the computer.
- Charge Your Device minimum 30-50%.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Download SP Flash Tool and TWRP File for the computer.
- First, read the guide carefully, otherwise brick your device.
⇓⇓ Download required files ⇓⇓
Guide to install TWRP:-
- Download Oukitel USB driver (MTK Driver) from ⇒ Here. [If already installed then skip this step].
- Download ” SP_Flash_Tool.zip and oukitel_u13_twrp_recovery.zip ” and extract both files.
- Open ” SP Flash Tool ” folder and run ” flash_tool.exe “.
- Click on ” Scatter-Loading ” and select MT6753_Android_scatter.txt from oukitel_u13_twrp_recovery folder.
- Select flash format to ” Download only “
- Ensure, only ” recovery ” checked.
- Then hit ” Download ” button.
- Now connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Flashing will start. After it was done, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your device and now you able to customise anything.
Guide To Root Oukitel U13:-
- Download “superuser” copy it to the phone.
- Switch off your device and turn into recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power at the same time.
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to “Superuser.zip” and install it.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot (DO NOT INSTALL TWRP APP).