Good news for Realme users if you are using Realme X7 or Realme X7 Pro and want to install the Custom TWRP recovery then the Recovery for Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro is now available for your device. The unofficial TWRP Recovery is developed by a 4pda member it means you can root the device. The device needs to unlock the bootloader to flash recovery you can use the Realme DeepTesting tool to unlock the device, you can read our unlock bootloader guide on unlocking Realme Bootloader. The recovery is still in development mode, but you can flash magisk with it and root the device. We will show you How To Root Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro Devices with TWRP Recovery and Magisk.
Rooting Pros and Cons
After Rooting the Realme X7 phone you can able to mod your device, but before starting the guide do a complete backup, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some Rooting benefits, you can remove stock bloatware, System Apps after Root the device. Changing the fonts and themes, Customizing the phone by installing root apps, Mod the device with magisk module, and more. Also, you can hide root access on specified apps with the help of Magisk systemless App. Let’s start with the guide.
How to Root Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro with TWRP Recovery
The only way to Root Realme Realme X7 Pro and Realme X7 is via Magisk because SuperSu stops deployment of their app and SuperSu doesn’t support Android 11. So you need the latest magisk and TWRP Recovery to flash the magsik zip, but the first thing you have to do is bootloader unlocking. You can unlock the bootloader with our Guide.
- Realme X7 / Realme X7 Pro / Realme X7 Pro Ultra (Android 11)
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Realme Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Unlock Realme phone bootloader ⇒ How To Unlock Realme Phone Bootloader
- Download TWRP file Latest Magisk and ADB-Fastboot Tool Read Guide.
Download Recovery for Realme X7 / Realme X7 Pro & Root Files, ADB Tool
ADB & fastboot tool ⇒ LATEST MINIMAL ADB AND FASTBOOT TOOLS
TWRP Recovery for Realme X7 / Realme X7 Pro ⇒ recovery.img
Disable Verification File ⇒ vbmeta.img
Bootloader Unlock Warning Remover ⇒ orange_state_disabler_v0.3.zip
Root Files ⇒ Latest Magisk
How To Install Recovery On Realme X7
1. First, read Pre-requisites unlock the bootloader, Download ADB & fastboot, and TWRP Recovery.
- Download The Recovery file and rename it to recovery.img.
- Download vbmeta.img and place 2 files in ADB fastboot folder.
2. Connect your device to the pc and copy Recovery file to ADB & fastboot folder.
3. Now open command promotes to the ADB & fastboot folder by Hold Shift + Mouse Right Click and types the command one by one.
adb reboot bootloader
4. Now flash vbmeta.img to disable verification by using this command.
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
5. This command will install Custom recovery on Realme X7 / Realme X7 Pro phone permanently Don’t reboot the device instead boot the device into recovery mode and go to the root step with this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. You can boot Pitch Black Recovery with this command.
fastboot boot recovery.img
How To Root Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro with Magisk
1. Once you complete the Pitch Black Recovery installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magsik) Download the latest Magsik from the download section.
2. Download Magsik zip Copy files to internal storage or SD Card.
3. In Pitch Black Recovery, Tap cancels if asks for a password to decrypt.
4. Don’t Allow for modifications. Keep read-only.
5. Go To install and navigate to Magsik zip ⇒ Swipe To Install.
6. Flash orange_state_disabler to Remove Bootloader Unlock Warning.
7. Back and reboot the device.
8. Open magisk app and verify root access and safety net check (Install Magsik Manager Apk if magisk app is missing).
More Rooting Guides ⇒