Finally, the Root method is available for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. Here we share an unofficial method to install the TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. This method is only for Samsung Galaxy S20 FAN Edition Snapdragon devices. If you are finding to Root Samsung Galaxy S20 FE devices, Follow the guide carefully.
Some days ago Samsung launched their latest S-series smartphone and the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is one of the best affordable S-range phones. The Fan Edition of Galaxy S20 is praised by lots of reviewers. Despite having low prices it fulfills the price to performance comparison.
Here we share “TWRP for Galaxy S20 FE” which will make it easier to root Galaxy S20 FE. First, we will install TWRP recovery using ODIN Tool then root S20 FE with TWRP Recovery installation procedure. If you have Galaxy S20 FE and you want to install TWRP Recovery and root your smartphone. Then read the full guide to make it easier.
Install TWRP and Root Galaxy S20 FE
Thanks to XDA developer ‘AFANEH92’ to build this TWRP Recovery. After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install magisk for root access. Here we provide TWRP for Galaxy S20 FE. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Galaxy S20 FE with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery. Checkout the supported models of Galaxy S20 FE.
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G G7810, G781B, G781N, G781U, G781U1 and G981W
NOTE: DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, this process wipes your data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Samsung device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked. Disable AVB guide here.
Download other required files:
- Install Samsung USB Driver.
- Download Latest Odin Tool.
- Encryption Disabler
- Root File > Download Latest Magisk.
Install TWRP for Galaxy S20 FE
- Download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar file.
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Switch Off your Galaxy S20 FE.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button)
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect your phone with pc via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- That is, check the AP Box and select the TWRP file.
- Now uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- See the Screenshot.
- Now click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- One installation complete press Volume Down + Power button together and when the screen goes off immediately long press Volume Up + Power button. This will boot into TWRP Recovery.
- In TWRP recovery click on “Keep” (if you failed to complete the next steps then wipe right to allow modifications).
- Now flash the Encryption disabler ZIP File.
- Back to the TWRP menu then click on the Reboot option and Press “Recovery” to reboot TWRP.
- Read here for a full guide on Flash TWRP using Odin on Samsung Galaxy devices
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Download Magisk zip then copy it to the external storage such as SD card and Pen drive using OTG.
- Now click on the “Install” button.
- now flash Magisk.zip.
- Reboot into the system using the TWRP options, do not use buttons.
- After booting select ‘Keep current settings’ when it asks for primary SIM.
- Install Magisk Manager APK to manage root access and enjoy.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes, etc like our Facebook page. Join Telegram’s group of developers. checkout,
Other Device Recoveries