Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is the best camera smartphone in 2020 according to fan choice. Like every time Samsung launched both Snapdragon and Exynos variant of S20 FE. The Galaxy S20 FE comes with the triple-camera module that captures impressive photos. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport, so you can easily use GCam. That means you can try Pixel 4 camera on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE to take some good optimized images. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.
Google Camera 7.4 For Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE comes with the triple rare camera setup. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera sensor of f/1.8 aperture; a second 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a third 8-megapixel telephoto camera. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The device received newly launched OneUI 3.0 update. In this update, Samsung update the default camera app to improve and more optimizer camera quality.
The stock camera app comes with lots of features like Video Mode, Histogram, SpaceZoom, Single Take, and more. Image quality was absolutely stunning when shooting during the day but night mood shoot is not as good as GCam. So if you want to take some low light shoot then you can download and try GCam for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos). You can also capture beautiful astrophotography shots with the latest version of GCam mod port.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 7.4 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (Exynos Variant).
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
We have tested the latest GCam 7.4 Mod by Zoran and is compatible with the Galaxy S20 FE. You can easily install GCam without root and unlock the bootloader as your device. Here’s the download link of the Google Camera 7.4.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Galaxy S20 FE – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Galaxy S20 FE Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Samsung device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.