YU some day ago launched their new device YU Yureka Black in the Indian market. After long day now has an unlocking bootloader, TWRP recovery, and root available for install. Today we share the guide to Root Yureka Black Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader. The Yureka Black comes with the official bootloader. So, first unlock bootloader of your device for those process.
Till now official TWRP not released for Yureka Black. The yuplaygod forum member ” tarun93 ” made this custom TWRP recovery. Now follow the step below first we will do unlock bootloader then install TWRP on YU Yureka. After install, you can customize your device whatever you want also root via it.
After install TWRP recovery, you can root the device, remove bloatware Stock apps. You can also customize your device. TWRP recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s, install viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. Here we provide latest TWRP 188.8.131.52 version for your YU Yureka Black.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download ” adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip “, ” TWRP-184.108.40.206 ”, ” SuperSU ” files.
- Read Guide.
Also Read: –
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
If you want to install official android 7.1.2 nougat ROM on Yureka Black go here:
Let’s do it:-
- First, read Preparation, Download required files of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Then open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into Fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Then check device availability by this command:
- Now paste below command line, It will unlock the bootloader of YU Yureka Black.
fastboot oem unlock-go
- Then reboot your device.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file ” yu5040_recovery.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Again reboot your device to Fastboot mode follow the previous steps.
- After that Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Then reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Yureka Black:-
- Download and copy “ SuperSU-v2.82.zip ” to the phone.
- Connect your device to the computer and go to recovery mode by, open CMD windows, and type below command and hit enter:
adb reboot recovery
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install and Navigate to “ SuperSU-v2.82.zip and install it (Wipe Cache).
- Reboot your device and enjoy.