Move To Table
Download ALL In ONE TWRP Flasher Tool For XIAOMI Device
Many users find TWRP recovery
Now you don’t need to download any TWRP recovery image or zip file to install. Also, this tool always updated their recovery image so you will latest TWRP image with this tool. If you use this tool then you don’t need to install ADB setup it already comes with pre-installed (portable). This tool will do it for you everything just you boot your device to Fastboot mode and connect to the pc and follow the guide.
You may also like:
- How To Change Font Style On Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Honor 4c Guide To Root And Install Cwm Recovery
- Root Galaxy Note 7 Qualcomm Series N930T, N930P
- CAMERA NEXT Camera Mod For Xiaomi Device
Thanks to MIUI forum gold member ” perdana1 ” to make this tool for all Xiaomi device users. For use this tool you need to unlock your device bootloader for some device. And you can use Redmi 1S, Redmi 2/2Prime, Redmi Note 3G, Redmi Note 2 And Mi 3/4, that device without unlocking the bootloader. So let’s go to the instruction its very simple process to install. Just download this tool, then run and follow the guide below.
- Charge your device minimum 60% – 70%.
- Backup you all phone data, apps and contract what you want. (this process doesn’t remove your important data but for safety please backup).
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings > About Phone > Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings > Developer Options > Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox.
- Read complete instruction.
This tool supports on many Xiaomi devices. You can see screenshot below. Those who want to install recovery quickly and try out new ROMs and customization they can use this tool. As my opinion, this is the best way to install TWRP recovery via TWRP Flasher Tool for XIAOMI. It has easy to use interface which does not confuse the unread users.
⇓⇓ Download TWRP Flasher Tool For XIAOMI Device ⇓⇓
Guide to Using Tool:
- Download ALL In ONE TWRP Flasher Tool and extract it by Winrar or 7zip.
- Now run TWRP Flasher Tool on your computer.
- Then select your device by click 0,1,2, ….32.
- Now connect your device to the computer.
- After that press Enter key to reboot into Fastboot mode.
- If the device doesn’t boot into Fastboot mode then switch off and boot into fastboot mode then connect your device.
- After process done reboot your device and enjoy.
If you like the post, Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problems then comment in the below or you can reach us at our XiaomiDev Page