Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root AGM A8
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root AGM A8. Follow the post to get root access on AGM A8 and the recovery.
Here is, a guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root AGM A8. It is a simple guide just follow it carefully and you are ready to go. We will use the fastboot method to install TWRP Recovery and then we will root the device. There is only one click install recovery os you will not have any problem of flashing the recovery.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do. Thanks to the 4PDA developers for the TWRP and root method.
Benefits of install TWRP recovery And Root AGM A8:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that built-in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- AGM A8
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY ZIP file TO YOUR PC
- All the required TWRP Installation SuperSu files are in the one ZIP
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root AGM A8:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download the ZIP file unzip it and extract it in one folder.
3.) Now press power key and Volume down button simultaneously on your smartphone. It will boot into the stock recovery menu.
4.) select the Reboot to bootloader option. Now your phone will be in fastboot mode.
5.) Now go to the folder where you extracted the ZIP file. Just open the one key flash TWRP and follow the instructions.
6.) Connect your phone to PC. TWRP Installation will begin.
7.) After TWRP Installation phone will automatically boot to the recovery mode.
8.) Select the language and just swipe to the right to continue.
Guide To Root AGM A8:-
9.) Now in the window where we installed the TWRP, we can root from the same window.
10.) Just after installation of TWRP, press any button and the SuperSu will be placed to root your phone automatically.
11.) Now phone will again boot into TWRP, In the TWRP menu go to the TWRP menu and select the SuperSu ZIP you will see in the storage.
12.) Swipe to install the SuperSu ZIP.
Now your phone should be rooted. Reboot your phone and enjoy the customizations. If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.