Some days ago Samsung launched their new Tab device, Galaxy Tab A. The new Galaxy Tab A comes with live focus dual camera. It comes with a Game Launcher for gaming modes optimized for uninterrupted play. Many people already bought these smartphones. If you are one of those users and want to customize your device then you are the right place. Today I saw “TWRP for Galaxy Tab A 2018” and guide to “root Galaxy Tab A 2018” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Galaxy Tab A. Also, Galaxy Tab A via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Galaxy Tab A, want to install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018 and root method. You can easily install any recovery with ODIN via this guide. Here you find to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018.
Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018
As soon as Samsung Galaxy Tab A arrives in the market, there is a lot to release mods, custom ROM, also you can install Viper4Android, Dolby or any sound mod on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Thanks to XDA Member ashyx, to share this guide. Here we provide unofficial TWRP v3.2.1-1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab A. So let’s go to the steps below to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy Tab A 2018.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Samsung device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Read Guide.
Requirements & Downloads:
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver.
- Download Latest Odin Tool.
- Galaxy Tab A TWRP recovery: TWRP_3.2.1-1_sm-t380_15118.tar
- DM Verity disabler: no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip
- Root File > Download Latest Magisk.
Install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018:
- Download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar file.
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Switch Off your Galaxy Tab A.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect your phone with pc via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- That is, check the AP Box, add the TWRP file. (Do Not Extract It)
- Now uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- See the Screenshot.
- Now, Hold VOLUME UP + HOME BUTTON + POWER on your phone and click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the process completely after that immediately reboot to recovery by holding Volume Down + Power buttons.
- As soon as the screen goes blank change to Volume Up + Power buttons.
Root Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018:
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode.
- First, go to Wipe > Format Data to do decrypt/data partition.
- Once done reboot your device to recovery.
- Then go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip, select and install.
- Now install DM Verity disabler file as the same process.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.