How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Redmi Note 6 Pro
Here we will share a guide to install TWRP recovery and Root Redmi Note 6 Pro. After rooting your device will get many special features also you can modify the system.
This device is one of the best device under 16000 budget, many people already bought this smartphone. If you are one of those users and want to customize your device then you are the right place. Today I found “TWRP for Redmi Note 6 Pro” and guide to “root Redmi Note 6 Pro” from XDA forum. Thanks to XDA Senior Member “sayad1”, to share official TWRP for Redmi Note 6 Pro. Here we share a complete guide to install TWRP Recovery and Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Install TWRP and Root Redmi Note 6 Pro
You can even tweak the system settings to increase device performance or customize to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. In this post, we will root with the help of Magisk. After root your device you can easily use root-enabled apps, mods, for additional features. To root your device first need to install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 6 Pro.
As soon as Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro arrives in the market, there is a lot to release mods, custom ROM, also you can get Viper4Android, Dolby or any sound mod for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Here we provide official TWRP v3.2.x for Redmi Note 6 Pro. So let’s go to the steps below to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install Xiaomi Driver.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Xiaomi device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Remove all password or fingerprint from your device.
- Download the below files then read the guide.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro TWRP Recovery
- TWRP recovery for Redmi Note 6 Pro: tuliprecovery.img
Download other required files:
Install Official TWRP For Redmi Note 6 Pro
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Download TWRP img and all files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP on the computer.
3. Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “tuliprecovery.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder.
4. Open CMD windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5. Connect your device to the PC, make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6. Now Reboot your Redmi Note 6 Pro in Bootloader Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
› If you get Permission popup in your device then Allow it.
7. Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8. Now run the command below to boot in the TWRP mode.
fastboot boot recovery.img
9. Now TWRP asks you for a password, just cancel it. then tap on the cancel button, go to wipe > advanced wipe and Wipe Data only.
10. Then click on Install option and select “Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt.zip“.
11. Once done click on Reboot system button to restart the device.
12. That’s it to install TWRP. If you want to Root Redmi Note 6 Pro then follow the guide below.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Root
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.