How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Black Shark
Here we will share a guide to Root and install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Black Shark. After rooting your device will get many special features also you can modify the system.
This is the first gaming smartphone from Xiaomi. If you bought this device and want to customize then you are the right place. Today we share “TWRP for Xiaomi Black Shark” and guide to “root Xiaomi Black Shark” from XDA forum. Thanks to XDA Senior Member “mauronofrio”, to build Unofficial TWRP for Black Shark. Here we share a complete guide to Root and install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Black Shark.
Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Black Shark
You can even tweak the system settings to increase device performance or customize to root Xiaomi Black Shark. In this post, we will root with the help of Magisk. After root your device you can easily use root-enabled apps, mods, for additional features. To root your device first need to install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Black Shark.
Bugs in the TWRP:
- Decrypt is not working for now.
- Backup still has some problems using it carefully.
If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Here we provide official TWRP v3.2.3 for Xiaomi Black Shark. So let’s go to the steps below to root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Black Shark.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install Xiaomi Driver.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Xiaomi device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Remove all password or fingerprint from your device.
- Download the below files then read the guide.
Download Xiaomi Black Shark TWRP Recovery
- TWRP recovery for Xiaomi Black Shark: twrp-3.2.3-0-blackshark.img
Download other required files:
Install Official TWRP For Xiaomi Black Shark
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2019.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Download TWRP img and all files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP on the computer.
3. Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.2.3-0-blackshark.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2019 folder.
4. Open CMD windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2019 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5. Connect your device to the PC, make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6. Now Reboot your Redmi Note 6 Pro in Bootloader Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
› If you get Permission popup in your device then Allow it.
7. Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8. Now run the command below to boot in the TWRP mode.
fastboot boot recovery.img
9. That’s it to install TWRP. If you want to Root Black Shark then follow the guide below.
Xiaomi Black Shark Root
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.