How to Root Oukitel K7 and Install TWRP with Sp Flash Tool
Good news for Oukitel K7 user unofficial Twrp recovery is now available for your device created by 4pda forum member it means you can root the device. The TWRP recovery can be flashable via fastboot mode with Sp Flash Tool 4pda member created the twrp for this device. The twrp recovery is not fully developed, But you can flash magisk, Mod’s, Custom ROM’s with it and root the device. We will show you How To install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel K7 and How to Root Oukitel K7 with magisk.
Rooting Pros and Cons
After Rooting Oukitel K7 phone you can able mod your device, but before starting the guide do a complete backup, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some Rooting benefits, you can remove stock bloatware, System Apps after Root the device. Changing the fonts and themes, Customizing the phone by installing root apps, Mod the device with the Xposed module and more. Also, you can hide root access on specified apps with the help of systemless App. Let’s start the guide.
How to Root Oukitel K7 MTK
You can root Oukitel K7 two way via Latest Magisk or SuperSu 2.82. But we will suggest Magisk, Because Magisk is the only Superuser app they giving updates and Support hide rooting. SuperSu is stopped developing on new updates but SuperSu 2.82 support Android 8.0, 7.0, 6.0 phones. So you need latest TWRP Recovery to flash the magsik zip or SuperSu stock recovery can’t do that. But the device is launched with the locked bootloader so before install twrp recovery you have to unlock bootloader then you can flash twrp on this device. Let’s go to the guide how to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery for rooting.
- Oukitel K7 MTK
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install MTK Driver.
- Install fastboot driver Google USB Drivers
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download adb-fastboot-tool, TWRP file Latest Magisk or SuperSu for rooting Read Guide.
Download TWRP for Oukitel K7 and Root Files, fastboot Tool
MTK SP Flash Tool ⇒ Latest Mtk Smart Phone Flash Tool
ADB FASTBOOT TOOL ⇒ Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools
Download TWRP for Oukitel K7 with scatter file ⇒ Oukitel-K7-TWRP.zip (TWRP 3.2)
How To Unlock Bootloader Of Oukitel K7
1. First, read Pre-requisites Download and unzip platform-tools_r28.0.1-windows.zip.
2. Connect your Phone and install the driver.
3. Open cmd windows in platform-tools_r28.0.1-windows folder by Hold Shift + Mouse right button on your windows pc or use System Wide fastboot/Adb.
4. Turn on your device into the bootloader mode by fastboot command or by Volume Down + Power Button.
5. Now type or paste this command to unlock Oukitel K7 Bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock
6. Confirm the unlocking from Volume Navigation Button all data will erase after confirmation.
7. Now reboot the device and go to the TWRP recovery install steps.
How To Install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel K7
1. First, read Pre-requisites and unlock bootloader Download and unzip MTK SP Flash Tool, and TWRP Recovery + Scatter file.
2. Completely Switch off the device and run flash_tool.exe from SP Flash Tool folder.
3. Browse Scatter-loading file “MT6750_Android_scatter” scatter file from TWRP folder and Click the download button.
4. Now connect your device and wait for complete flash then disconnect the USB cable and go for rooting step. Read our MTK Sp Flash Tool guide if you still did not understand how to flash twrp file.
How To Root Oukitel K7 on Android 7.0, 8.0 with Magisk.
1. Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magsik or SuperSu) Download latest Magsik or SuperSu from the download section and disable_encryption.zip.
2. Download Magsik zip, disable_encryption.zip Copy files to internal storage or SD Card and switches off the device.
3. Hold Volume Up + Power to turn into recovery mode.
4. In TWRP, Tap cancels if TWRP asks for a password to decrypt.
5. Don’t Allow for modifications. Keep read-only.
6. Go To Wipe and Format Data.
7. Reboot your device into recovery from reboot option.
8. Go To install and navigate to disable_encryption.zip ⇒ Swipe To Install then install Magsik zip.
9. Back and reboot the device.
10. Open magisk app and verify root access and safety net check (Install Magsik Manager Apk if magisk app is missing).