We always updated with new phones guide so our new guide for Lenovo Vibe X3 unlocks the bootloader, twrp install and root method for customizing the device installing ROMs, mods, Xposed framework. so let’s go the guide, Guide To Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp and Root Lenovo Vibe X3.
About Lenovo Vibe X3: – The smartphone was launched in November 2015. The phone comes with 5.5 touchscreen inches with a resolution of 1080 by 1920. The phone is powered by 1.2 GHz hex-core snapdragon processor 808 and comes with 3 GB of ram. Phone packs 32gb of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128gb. The Vibe X3 comes with the main camera of 21 megapixels on the back and a front 8 megapixels for a selfie. The Lenovo Vibe X3 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a non-removable battery 3500 mah.
The Lenovo Vibe X3 is a dual phone sim (and gsm, 4G) that accepts micro-sim options nano-sim connectivity and include wi-fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3g, 4g.Sensors on the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
Buy Lenovo Vibe X3:- Link
Supported Version: S130, S138, S144.
- Backup Phone Data.
- Enable Developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enabled USB Debugging.
Go to settings on your phone. Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box .
- Install Driver+QFIL.
- Driver Signature Must Be Disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download The Zip Files.
- Read Instructions.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Unlock Bootloader Files Driver QFIL -> Lenovo Vibe X3 Unlock Bootloader.zip
Twrp Recovery + Root Files -> Root+TWRP-Lenovo Vibe X3.zip
Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Vibe X3:-
Step 1 -> Read Preparation .
2 -> Download “Lenovo Vibe X3 Unlock Bootloader.zip” and unzip it.
3 -> Install Driver and QFILF From Drivers+QFIL Folder .
- Windows 10 Users Install Drivers+QFIL From Drivers+QFIL(Windows10) Folder and Run INSTALL_DRIVERS_&_QFIL.bat.
- Windows 7 Users Install Drivers+QFIL From Drivers+QFIL(Windows7) Folder and Run INSTALL_DRIVERS_&_QFIL_x64.bat Or x86.bat.
- Follow The Instructions and complete setup and wait for complete it.
4 -> Copy Boot.img File from Bootloader Unlocker -> boot.img Folder -> Copy The boot.img From Your Current Version Rom Folder To Bootloader Unlocker -> Files Folder .
Check Your Current Version From Phone Setting -> About .
5 -> Connect Your Phone To Pc.
6 -> Go To “Bootloader Unlocker” Folder and Run “THEN_RUN_THIS.bat”
7 -> Follow The Instruction In Command Window.
8 -> Now When Command Window Say
Load the files from ‘Modded_QFIL_Images‘ in QFIL and press the ‘Download‘ button
9 -> Now Run QFIL From Start-> All Programs -> QPST -> QFIL Or Search QFIL In Start .
- Select Build Type’Flat Build‘.
- Click on ‘Browse‘, select the ‘prog_emmc_firehose_8992_ddr.mbn‘ file from the ‘Modded_QFIL_Images‘ folder .
- Click on ‘Load XML‘ and select ‘rawprogram0.xml‘ and ‘patch0.xml‘.
- Press The Download Button.
10 -> When QFIL says ‘Download Succeeded‘ Unplug USB cable from device, press and hold power button 10 sec to power off.
11 -> Press And Hold Volume Up + Volume Down And Connect To Pc With USB Cable.
Phone Will Turn Fastboot Bootloader Mode Hold Volume Up + Volume Down After This
12-> Go To The Command Window Press Any Key To Continue and Follow The Instructions.
13-> Wait For Unlocking Bootloader And Reboot The Device.
Guide To Install Twrp Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe X3:-
- Download and Unzip Root+TWRP-Lenovo Vibe X3.zip.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc.
- Run “FLASH_PERSISTING_TWRP_AND ROOT.bat” For Flash Twrp Recovery Permanently And Root The Device.
- Run “ROOT_USING_ONE_TIME_TWRP.bat” For Boot Twrp Recovery Temporary And Root The Device.
- You Are Done 😀
More Root Guide – Rooting Lenovo A319