After a long wait, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro finally released Android 9 Pie update. The update is currently in beta test Redmi Note 5 Pro user can install the firmware manually via recovery and fastboot. User required latest Android 8.0 on their Redmi Note 5 to install this beta update via recovery. Redmi Note 5 Pro Android 9 Pie is a beta with MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.3.25 version, the rom is posted in MIUI forum member. We will share the rom link both fastboot and recovery update file and how to install it on your device.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro launched in the market with Android 7.0 Nougat MIUI 10 and the device is most sold Android Phone in India. The device launched with Snapdragon 636 4GB and 6GB version of ram. It has 12 + 5 MP dual camera and 20 Megapixel front camera for selfie camera function Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR. The device is powered by Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery supported Quick Charge 2.0.
Download Redmi Note 5 Pro Android 9 Pie MIUI 10
The update is a beta version its not released via OTA update but you can install via Recovery mode or via fastboot using MI flash tool. Mi fans are not happy because it’s still not released via OTA and we also don’t know it has any bug or not you can visit the mi forum article to see any user reported any bug or not. The MIUI 10 Global Beta 9.3.25 for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro ( whyred_global ) comes with a weight of about 1.7 GB and you can download it from the below link.
How to install Android P on Redmi Note 5 Pro via fastboot mode
- Download the Android P Rom and copy it to your phone memory.
- Rename the file to update.zip
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- On the Recovery, menu tap on Install update.zip option.
- Select the file and install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.