Get Always On Display On Samsung Nougat Devices
About the Always ON Display App:
The Get Always on display On Samsung devices app is developed by an XDA developer. SACHINKUMAR53 developed this app so all credit goes to him. As I told earlier this app requires no root access so you can easily install it. The app is still in development state so there will be some bugs.
- All In One Tool To Install TWRP Recovery On Any Xiaomi Devices
- Download Android Oreo Pixel Launcher For Any Android APK (Latest)
- [MOD] Install Snapdragon Camera on Redmi Note 3 To Get Pro Camera Option
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock Ringtones & Notification tone Download
- Free Up RAM Usage On Android Devices Using SD Card with RAM Expander app
- Find Saved WiFi Password on your Android Device with WiFi Password app
- Control functions from notification toggle
- Custom image for standby screen
- Custom layouts
- Show notification on standby screens
- No root access required
Recommended For You:
- [MOD] CAMERA NEXT Camera Mod For Redmi 3S and Redmi Note 4
- How to Watch 4K and 2K Videos On YouTube In Any Android Phones
- How To Install MIUI 9 Theme For All Samsung Devices
- ZCX TWRP Recovery for Rooted Redmi Note 3 To Install OTA Updates
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Redmi Note 4 (MIUI 8)
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
- Download both the APK file and copy it your external SD card or internal storage.
- If you are installing the APK for the first time then enable unknown sources from security settings.
- Install the both APK and open it. Enjoy the App.
YOU NEED TO INSTALL BOTH THE APK FILES FOR APP TO WORK!!
Leave a Reply