If you are getting very low speed in your android smartphone and want a way to increase Net Speed then follow this guide. Now the internet plays the most significant role in human life. Everyone needs a good internet connection to work or other activities. So if you are facing slow internet speed the follow this guide to Boost Net Speed on Android Using Magisk.
Every smartphone user wants fast internet or downloading speed in their device. For fast internet speed, we use 3G or 4G data connection. But still sometimes even on in 3G/4G connections, we get very slow speed like 2G and we ain’t able to enjoy streaming or playing videos. It also takes much time to download songs, videos, games and files just because of slow internet speed. After boosting your internet speed you will able to download anything, streaming and playing with super fast network speed.
Way To Increase Net Speed On Android
Thanks to XDA developer “rawe_etc” to develop this module for Android device. To install the module needs Magisk manager in your device. Also, your device must be running on Android 6.0 or above android version. This method works with only on mobile data to max speed and stable connection. So let’s go the way to Boost Net Speed on Android using Magisk.
Check Your Internet Speed:
Before install this module first download this app and check your current internet speed:
- Your device must be Rooted with Magisk.
- Installed TWRP on your device.
- Download “boosted” Module from below.
Download Boosted Net Speed Module
Enable Maximum Internet speed:
- Download boosted. V.X.X.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the boosted. V.X.X.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.
If you like this post Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problem you can comment in the comment box below or message us on our official Facebook page.