OnePlus somedays ago launched the smartphone killer OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. After launching both devices OnePlus release source code. Lots of Mods, TWRP and Root are available in a few days. Today we bring the best way to install custom Boot Animations for OnePlus 7 Pro. Here’s a collection of 18 boot animation.
Boot animations are the first thing that appears as soon as we turn on our devices. It’s very annoying to see the same bootanimation repeatedly since the purchase of the phone. If you are looking for a good custom boot animation then you are the right place. Here we share 18 custom Boot Animations for OnePlus 7 Pro.
Custom Boot Animations For OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks to XDA Developer “trapcoder666” to make custom Bootanimation. All bootanimation looks so beautiful, In the zip, you can get many types of movies bootanimation and anime character bootanimation. I am sure you will love any of these boot animations in all the custom Bootanimation. To install custom Bootanimation need installed Magisk on your device. So let’s go to the main guide to show demo and download Custom Boot Animations for OnePlus 7 Pro.
Boot Animation Preview (Click arrow to view more 17 bootanimations):
- Your device must be Rooted with Magisk.
- Download any of the Bootanimation Module from below.
Download Custom Boot Animations
Steps To Change Boot Animations:
- Download bootanimation.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the bootanimation.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.
- If you want to use another bootanimation then first disable all the previous installed bootanimation from magisk then reboot.
- Now install the new bootanimation file as the same process and reboot.
- 50+ Top Boot Animations For Android Devices
- How To Use OnePlus 7 Pro 90Hz Display In All Apps (90hz refresh rate)
- Install MIUI 12 Boot Animation On Any Android Device
If you like this post Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problem you can comment in the comment box below or message us on our official Facebook page.