If you are an Android user; then you can customize your phone by theming, modding Android phones with launcher and themes. But above this, you can also change the booting Animation of your Android Phone. We regularly publish bootanimations on our blog but this time we will list Top Boot Animations in a single post. You can apply these animations on Google Pixel, OnePlus, Motorola, Xiaomi, Samsung Devices, Yes root is required to install these animations. You can apply these Top Boot Animations on Android 6.0 to Android 10 + Devices.
Bootanimations are the first thing that appears as soon as we turn on our devices. It’s very annoying to see the same boot animation repeatedly since the purchase of the phone. If you are looking for a good custom boot animation then you are the right place. Here we have shared 50+ Top Boot Animations For Android Devices with installation guide.
Custom BootAnimations For Android Devices
Thanks to XDA forum and Reddit users to make these custom Bootanimation, we have collected all this Bootanimation from XDA forum and Reddit. All boot animation looks so beautiful, In the zip, you can get many types of movies bootanimation, games boot animation, anime character boot animation, and Super Hero’s boot animation. I am sure you will love any of these boot animations in all the custom Bootanimation. To install custom Bootanimation you have to install Magisk on your device or TWRP Recovery. So let’s go to the main article.
You can Apply these boot animations on Google Pixel, OnePlus, Motorola and Custom and Stock Android-based Rom’s. Also, support Samsung Touchwiz and some old Samsung devices based on One UI. Also, you can try these BootAnimations on Android Lollipop to Android 10+ device, but first backup the stock ROM via TWRP or download stock ROM so you can restore the rom if device bricked after installing the Bootanimations.
Boot Animations Preview
We have uploaded movies bootanimation, games bootanimation, anime character bootanimation and Super Hero’s bootanimation and many others. Here we have attached a small preview of this bootanimations, So you can download quickly from the download section.
Download 50+ Top Boot Animations with GIF Preview
Here you can find all the Boot Animations with gif preview.
How to Install Bootanimations on Android Devices
You can install with three methods with TWRP, with MAGISK and replacing the old Bootanimations zip file.
METHOD 1 TWRP RECOVERY
- Download the Flashable bootanimation zip file and copy it to internal storage.
- Turn on your phone into recovery go to install zip file option.
- Navigate the zip file and swipe to install.
- That’s it now you can reboot the device and enjoy new bootanimation.
METHOD 2 MAGISK
- Download bootanimation.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the bootanimation.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.
- If you want to use another bootanimation then first disable all the previously installed bootanimation from magisk then reboot.
- Now install the new bootanimation file as the same process and reboot.
METHOD 3 DIRECTLY
- Download the bootanimation zip file and copy it to internal storage.
- For flashable zip file – open the zip file and extract bootanimation.zip file
- Now use any root explorer like Solid Explorer and grant root access to the app.
- Open root explorer and Navigate to system>media, back up the stock bootanimation.zip and then manually place that file in the system>media folder on your phone.
More Android Mod’s ⇒
If you like this bootanimation, please share it with other communities and forums ?. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply