Guide To Disable Edge Screen Of Galaxy Note 8 With A Simple Method
Someday ago Samsung
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 packs with 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. This device has 6.3 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The display resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. This device has Dual 12 + 12 MP-megapixel rare camera for taking good-quality photos and Dual 8-megapixel front camera for a perfect selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. This is the first device from Samsung that comes with dual camera features.
You may also like:
- TWRP 3.1 And Root Galaxy Note 5 Android 7.0
- Ported Miui 7 For 69 Others Devices
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp And Root Galaxy Note 4
- Stock Android V6.0 Marshmallow In Samsung Galaxy J5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Stock Wallpapers
Many people want to open the application as a simple process. Don’t like to use edge screen if you are one of those people this guide will help you to disable Edge Screen of Galaxy Note 8.
Guide To Disable Edge Screen:-
- First open settings.
- Then click on display.
- Now scroll down and click Edge Screen option.
- Then swipe right to left on of key to disable Edge Panel.
- That’s it now you finally disable Edge screen.