If you are a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra user then you may know that the default Samsung Camera App Pro Mode, only works with the primary and ultrawide cameras. Galaxy S21 Ultra came Launched with Primary, ultrawide, and telephoto cameras but the Pro Mode Camera function only works with Primary and ultrawide cameras. Samsung fixed the issue in the Beta One UI 5.0 update with a camera add-on, you can also fix the issue by installing this add-on app. Here you can Download the Samsung Camera Expert RAW App v184.108.40.206 and we also guide you on how to use the App.
A few months ago Samsung released the Expert RAW Samsung Camera App it’s still in beta mode and available via the Beta channel in the Galaxy Store app. The app currently supports only Galaxy S21 Ultra with One UI 4.0 update, but Samsung said they will also release it for other devices in upcoming updates. Expert RAW is an addon of the Samsung Camera app that allows taking high-quality, dynamic range pictures in multi-frame in raw format for editing.
Samsung Camera Expert RAW App
The all-new Samsung Camera addon allows users to fully utilize the phone’s ultrawide, telephoto, and telephoto cameras. That can’t be possible only with Samsung Camera. Here are the top Samsung Camera Expert RAW App features you should know to include exposure value, focus, ISO, shutter speed, and white balance adjustments in the Pro Mode function. The app also enables you to edit highlights, shadows, saturation, and hue from photos. Not just that It enables histogram, and HDR support, and you can export photos in Lossless JPG and 16-bit Linear DNG, RAW formats.
|App Name||Expert RAW|
|File Size||51 MB|
|Version Required||Android 11+|
- Full control of the camera’s lenses
- White Balance
- Shutter Speed
- Linear DNG 16bit raw
- Lossless JPEG
- Professional mode functions such as ISO, Shutter-Speed, EV, Manual Focus, White Balance, Histogram, etc.
- UW, Wide, Tele(3x), Tele(10x) lens support
- Android 12 (S) OS or higher
- S OS or higher
- S21 Ultra
1. Update on the supported model (Galaxy S20 Ultra, N20 Ultra, Z Fold2) 2. Update on the supported models (Galaxy Z Fold4) 3. New support of 'Custom Preset' 4. Image quality improvements in low light.
Download Samsung Camera Expert RAW App
Note:- The app is an add-on to the Samsung Camera app. Currently only supports Galaxy S21 Ultra running on One UI 4.0 based on Android 12.
Latest Camera Expert RAW v220.127.116.11 –
Latest Camera Expert RAW v18.104.22.168 – Expert_RAW_v22.214.171.124.apk
Latest Camera Expert RAW v1.0.02.6 – Expert_RAW_base_1.0.02.6.apk
Camera Expert RAW 1.0.00.16 – Expert_RAW_base_126.96.36.199.apk
Lightroom PC Profiles – GalaxyRawCameraProfile.zip
Galaxy Store Link – Expert RAW (2022.09.30)
How To Install and Use Samsung Camera Expert RAW App
1. First simply Download and install the Camera Expert RAW apk on your device.
2. Update Adobe lightroom to the new version.
3. Now Open Samsung Camera and capture a photo in a raw file.
4. After capturing the photo you will see a lightroom icon, where you can edit the photo.
- You can also edit the photo on your PC using the lightroom PC and the GalaxyRawCameraProfile file that will fix the pixel blur, and improved JPG quality at night
Leave a Reply