Now, most of the Android devices come with Always-On Display or AOD features. Always-On Display or AOD is a feature available on certain OnePlus smartphones. It’s a highly requested feature from OnePlus owners. Today we share how to enable Always on Display on OnePlus Device. Always-on Display features provided all essential information is displayed in a low-power mode when the display is a lock or off. It consumes very low power so easily you can use it.
Enable Always On Display On OnePlus Device
The OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 6, and OnePlus 6T adopt AMOLED screen. The AOD display with the phones was not there from the beginning. If your OnePlus device doesn’t have an Always on Display, but you like that feature, then you are right place. Here we share Always-On Display on OnePlus device. Usually, that provides information about a clock, notification icons, battery status, and alarm. You can enable this feature by using Oxygen AOD Mod.
Thanks to XDA developer for making the Oxygen AOD Mod app for OnePlus device. The app you can find in the play store. Remember that after enabling this feature may have consumed more battery life than before. Check this app to get Always on Display (AOD) on your OnePlus device.
- Always On Screen
- Notification indicator.
- Double-tap on AOD screen to open lock screen.
Download Oxygen AOD Mod:
Install Instruction (If play store not work):
- Download The Oxygen AOD Mod apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install Oxygen AOD Mod apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Always-on Display app on your device.
- Give all the required permissions to enable AOD features on your device.
If you like the guide, please share it with other communities and forums?. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Android stuff, wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.