Guide To Enable Preferred WiFi Calling On Verizon Pixel & Pixel XL
We will see many users search in Google
Verizon Pixel & Pixel XL has disabled WiFi Calling feature. If you want to enable this Preferred WiFi Calling on Verizon Pixel & Pixel XL then you are the right place. However, there is a way to enable this feature without custom recovery or root access. You have to enable WiFi Calling by a simple ADB command.
- Charge your device minimum 40-50%.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “ build number ” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- install USB driver on your computer⇒ Link.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download ADB binary⇓⇓
Guide To Enable Preferred WiFi Calling:-
- Connect your device to PC and set ” file transfer (MTP) ” mode.
- Now download ADB binary for your OS and Extract it.
- Open Command in ADB binary folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button > Open CMD Here.
- Now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter:
- A pop-up sees on your device, grant it.
- Then enter the following command:
- This Copy and paste this final command:
settings put global wfc_ims_mode 2
- Reboot your device.
- After turn on open Settings and go to the “More” section and enable WiFi Preferred.
- Again reboot it and enjoy.