Guide To Enable Preferred WiFi Calling On Verizon Pixel & Pixel XL
We will see many users search in Google how to enable WiFi Calling on their device. After long day some days ago release a trick to Enable Preferred WiFi Calling on Verizon Pixel & Pixel XL. WiFi calling has become most important features on Android device. They try to increase the call quality when your signal connection is poor. At this time VoLTE is a biggest popular feature in the smartphone. VoIP gives you clear quality voice call as VoLTE, also you unlimited call to chip cost. If you have WiFi router then easy to use this WiFi Calling by connecting WiFi.
Verizon Pixel & Pixel XL has disabled WiFi Calling feature. If you want to enable this Preferred WiFi Calling on Verizon Pixel & Pixel XL then you are the right place. However, there is a way to enable this feature without custom recovery or root access. You have to enable WiFi Calling by a simple ADB command.
- Charge your device minimum 40-50%.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “ build number ” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- install USB driver on your computer⇒ Link.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download ADB binary⇓⇓
Guide To Enable Preferred WiFi Calling:-
- Connect your device to PC and set ” file transfer (MTP) ” mode.
- Now download ADB binary for your OS and Extract it.
- Open Command in ADB binary folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button > Open CMD Here.
- Now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter:
- A pop-up sees on your device, grant it.
- Then enter the following command:
- This Copy and paste this final command:
settings put global wfc_ims_mode 2
- Reboot your device.
- After turn on open Settings and go to the “More” section and enable WiFi Preferred.
- Again reboot it and enjoy.
If you face any problem then comment below, Also if you want more android stuff then Like our Facebook page, thank you !!