How To Enable Support OTG in Honor 5c with OTG Activator MOD
Move To Table
- 1 How To Enable Support OTG in Honor 5c with OTG Activator MOD
- 2 What Is OTG?
- 3 Preparation:-
- 4 Related Post: – Guide To Install Xposed Framework in EMUI 4.1 and EMUI 3.1 Devices
- 5 ⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
- 6 Guide To Enable Support OTG in Honor 5c:-
- 7 Share This Post To Your Friends And Comment Here if You Facing Any Problem While Doing This 🙂
Huawei Honor 5c 2016 bugged phone of Honor launched with Android Marshmallow Kirin 650 16 nm Processor. Huawei released Honor 5c with EMUI 4.0 Marshmallow, but this device does not support otg cable and Huawei still not fixed. Many Honor bugged phone does not support otg cable as Honor 5c also not support Otg cable Many customer care complained about this but not solved. But finally, Xda Forum member developed a patch mod for Honor 5c this mod will Enable Support OTG in Honor 5c.
What Is OTG?
OTG (USB On-The-Go) if your device support OTG then you can able to connect a USB device. Like Pen Drives, Gaming Joy Sticks, Usb Mouse, USB Keyboard and many other USB stuff.
To Install This OTG Activator MOD On Honor 5c required Unlocked Bootloader Twrp Recovery and Rooted Honor 5c. Your device warranty will also void.
- Take apps, Message, Contacts backup.
- Enable Unknown Source.
- You Need Unlock Bootloader to Install Twrp Here Guide -> Link.
- You Need To Root and Install Twrp Recovery On 5c Here Guide -> Link .
- Download The Mod Zip and Otg connect Apk “.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Enable Support OTG in Honor 5c:-
1.) First, read preparation and.
2.) Download “otg activator Honor 5c.zip” and “Otg connect.apk” and Copy To Internal Storage.
3.) Turn Off your phone and Turn On into Recovery Mod By Volume Up + Power.
4.) In Twrp Recovery Go To Install Navigate To otg activator Honor 5c.zip Swipe To Install.
5.) Wipe “Dalvik cache” and Reboot.
6.) Now Install OTG connect.apk.
7.) Open OTG connects and Grant Super-Su permission.
8.) Connect Any Otg driver or OTG USB Devie and Tap on “Connect OTG” and See the Magic.
Like Huawei Dev – https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDev
Source: – Xda Forum
Credit :- Aravind M Nair