We always update Huawei honor devices guides and our new guide for Huawei Honor 5x TWRP installing and Root Honor 5c guide to installing custom ROMs audios mods, Xposed Framework, and other mods.
Huawei Honor 5c was launched April 2016 this phone came with 16nm Kirin 650 chipset, it has 2GB of ram 16 GB internal storage support external sd card. It has 5.2-inch full HD 1080 x 1920 resolution display, It has Non-removable 3000 mAh battery, its has SLR camera with photography options 13 Megapixel back and 8 Megapixel front cameras. The Honor 5c runs on Android 6.0 EMUI 4.1 UI system.
- Take apps, contacts backup.
- You Need Unlock Bootloader to Install Twrp Here Guide -> Link
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Huawei driver Hisuite Link.
- Download and unzip “Honor-5c-Twrp-Root.zip“.
- Read Guide.
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Download Huawei Honor 7x Stock Themes For EMUI 5.0 and EMUI 4.0
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Vivo Y66
- Guide to Unlock Nokia 3 Bootloader for Root and Recovery Installation
⇓⇓ Download Honor 5c Twrp Tool ⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.0 On Honor 5c:-
Step 1 -> Read The Preparation.
2 -> Download and Unzip “Honor-5c-Twrp-Root.zip“.
3 -> Connect Your Phone To Pc Via USB.
4 -> Go to Honor-5c-Twrp-Root folder and run cmd their by (Shift + Mouse Right).
5 -> Now turn on your device into Fastboot bootloader mode by this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- you can turn on your phone bootloader mode by Hold Volume Down + Power in switch off the phone.
6 -> When your phone successfully reboots into bootloader the flash TWRP by this command.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-5c.img
7 -> Now reboot your phone into normal mode by.
Root Honor 5c:-
- Switch off the Phone and turn on into Recovery Mode By (Hold Volume Up + Power).
- In TWRP Recovery Go To Advance -> Click On Root Wait For It Done.
- Back and reboot your device.
- Or you can use kingroot to root the device Link.
Share This Post With Your Friends And Comment Here if You Facing Any Problem While Doing This 🙂
Like Huawei Dev – https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDev