Last year Xiaomi launched their premium 12 series devices, in this series they launched 3 devices – Xiaomi 12, 12X, and 12 Pro. The new Xiaomi 12 series device comes with some really good features. Some of the devices in this series have VoLTE and VoWiFi problems and in this guide, we will show you how to enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on Xiaomi 12, 12X, and 12 Pro devices. At this time VoLTE and VoWiFi are more important features for every user. If you enable VoLTE then you can browse and call someone at the same time. Also if you enable VoWiFi then you could place a direct call via WiFi, even if there is no network.
At this time where most phones come with both of these techniques and it is enabled by default. Unfortunately, the new Xiaomi flagship device came without enabling it by default. But don’t worry here we will share an easy way to enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on Mi 12, 12X, and 12 Pro devices.
- Your device must be running on the global version of MIUI (MIUI.eu).
- Make sure your device must be rooted using Magisk.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- go to Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number 7 times > Go back to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging.
- Follow the below guide.
How to Enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on Xiaomi 12, 12X, and 12 Pro
- Now connect your device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Then download and install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC.
- After that go to the platform-tools folder and open the command prompt (type in CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter).
- Now type the following command in the CMD window and click enter.
setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb
- Once it has been done. your phone should be recognized by PDC.
- Start PDC (from QPST tool) on PC.
- Now deactivate the first profiles (sub0 & sub1) that are active and select carrier sub0 & sub1 then click activate.
- Remove ROW_Comercial ( you need to remove it because after restarting the phone, the software will re-select it )
- Now you need to restart your phone.
- That’s it.
Note: This will enable the option in settings only, in case it is hidden. If your current ROM doesn't support VoLTE/VoWiFi then it won't work. This guide will work if the carrier does verify/grant Xiaomi permission. If VoLTE/VoWiFi doesn't work for you after turning on VoLTE/VoWiFi in settings, it means your carrier doesn't have a profile yet.
That’s how you can enable VoLTE and VoWiFi on Xiaomi 12, 12X, and 12 Pro devices. If you like this type of tips and tricks then please share it with other communities and forums.