Samsung recently launched Samsung Galaxy F62. Samsung F series is known for its stylish design and camera. The Galaxy F62 comes with a Quad-camera module that captures impressive photos with a 64MP main sensor. Also, the company optimize the default camera app to take good quality picture and video recording. The Google Camera app is by far the best third-party camera app that users can use on their smartphones to capture incredible photos. After lots of research, we found a Pixel 4 Camera for Samsung Galaxy F62 that takes a better quality image. So let’s go to the guide to install Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy F62.
Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy F62
The Samsung Galaxy F62 on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a second 12-megapixel 123˚ ultrawide camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel macro camera, and a fourth 5-megapixel depth camera sensor. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture. Day and night image quality is good also the camera app comes with all the feature like Night Mode, Single Take, etc. But if you want to capture some mind-boggling images with detail and vivid effect, you can download the Pixel 4 Camera (GCam) app on Galaxy F62. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 7.4 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy F62.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy F62
For ZGCAM 7.4 V1.03387.apk
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Galaxy F62 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (f62-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Samsung Galaxy F62 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Samsung device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.