After a long break iQOO come back with iQOO 7 in India. The newly launched iQOO 7 is a successor of iQOO 3. iQOO always focuses on performance and camera quality on their device. iQOO 7 has three cameras at the back with a 48MP main camera sensor. Also, iQOO 7 camera captures nice images, but you can try Pixel 5 camera on iQOO 7 to boot up the picture quality. If you are using iQOO 7 and looking for GCam then you are at the right place. Here we share Google Camera 8.1 for iQOO 7.
Google Camera 8.1 for iQOO 7
iQOO 7 Legend has three cameras at the back, including a 48MP Sony IMX598 sensor, a 13MP wide-angle camera with a 120-degree field of view and a monochrome sensor with a 2x optical zoom. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture. Image quality was good when shooting during the daylight but at night the quality is not up to the mark. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of iQOO 7. The default camera app on iQOO phones perform well in most conditions, but Gcam capture mind-boggling low-light shots.
Google Camera’s newest port (GCam 8.1) by BSG is working fine on the iQOO 7 and iQOO 7 Legend. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.1 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.1 for iQOO 7.
Download Google Camera for iQOO 7 (Legend)
- Google Camera 7.3 for iQOO 7: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk
- Google Camera 8.1 for iQOO 7 & 7 Legend: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ENG.apk
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file GCam – Download Link
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (iQOO7-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Configs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create Configs8 folder.
Install GCam on iQOO 7
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: How To Get Which Device Did You Plugged In On Windows 10
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your iQOO device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.