Today we share Samsung Galaxy S10 Google Camera in this post. This is the best camera app for Galaxy S10. This device comes with the dual 12 + 12 + 16-megapixel rear camera and 10-megapixel front camera. Samsung camera quality is very good but sometimes the stock camera app doesn’t capture good quality picture as well as a portrait image. So Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of Galaxy S10. Google camera one of the best camera app, nowadays that featured the best Portrait mode and HDR+. Gcam is very much popular camera app for Android smartphone. The Google Camera will capture the portrait mode. Today we share Ported Google Camera for Galaxy S10 (Snapdragon).
Google Camera For Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy S10e
If you true fan of Google camera and want to use on your Samsung Galaxy S10 then you are the right place. Here we share GCam for Galaxy S10. This method will work on root and non-root both type of devices. You can install it like a simple APK. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera. It provides better low light image quality and a more clear picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy S10e.
Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device. After launching Gcam it becomes the most popular camera app on the web. Gcam gives you a better quality photo also it gives you to enable Portrait mode, HDR+ and night sight. Thanks to XDA Developers to make the Gcam for Galaxy S10. If you have Samsung Galaxy S10 and you love photography or you want to Improve Image quality of Samsung Galaxy S10 then you must try the Samsung Galaxy S10 Google Camera.
Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Google Camera
Install Gcam on Samsung Galaxy S10
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Now download Google Camera config files from above and extract it.
- Then create a new folder named GCam on the device’s internal storage. (If not present)
- Inside the GCam folder, create another folder named Configs.
- After that copy all the extracted config files into the newly created /GCam/Configs/ folder.
- Open the Google camera app on your device and double-tap on the black area next to the shutter button.
- Now Select s10csMar2.xml from the available options and then select Restore.
- That’s it !!!
Now you can enjoy Google Camera For Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy S10e. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.
- Google Camera For LG G8
- Motorola G Series Google Camera
- Pixel 3 Google Camera For Motorola Devices
- Google Camera For LG G5